A night out for a nice restaurant is one of the best things to do in Siem Reap at night. If you’re finding the best places to eat in Siem Reap, our review of Best Restaurants in Siem Reap according to Tripadvisor users would answer all of your questions. In this article, we’ll show you not only the top-notch restaurants but also a detailed review on their menus, ambiance, price and service quality.
Reviews of Best Restaurants in Siem Reap ranked by Tripadvisor’s users
1, WILD – Creative Bar & Eatery
- Address: Wat Damnak Road, Siem Reap 17000
- Service: Bar, Street Food, Vegetarian food
- Website: http://www.wild-siemreap.com/
- Opening hours: 5 to 10:30pm everyday but Tue
Ranked first on Tripadvisor, you can expect a lot for your food experience at WILD, especially vegetarians. There are three sets of menu and two of them are for drinks and the other for spring rolls. The only dishes that are not rolls are Hummus and Potatoes.
A cocktail at WILD costs $4 while a spring roll $3, served by 3. WILD really shows their creativeness in making a wide range of spring rolls that can cater to any preference. You’d love the balanced emphasization they put on both the food and the drink.
The restaurant is set on a lovely garden lawn, and a cozy indoor section. You’d love the place for its intimate design, cute colorful lights, surrounded by trees and flowers.
There are a lot of spring rolls made from vegetables only, making this place one of the best choice for vegetarians. The staff here is said to be professional and friendly.
*Our rate: 4.5/5 stars (well, the only dish is spring rolls and quite crowded in peak hours)
2, Rasoi Ghar Indian restaurant
- Address: Funky Lane | Near Funky Flash Hostel, Siem Reap
- Service: Indian Food, Chinese food, Asian Cuisine
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 23:00
This restaurant is the paradise of Indian cuisine where you can find true authentic Indian food in Siem Reap. There are also great dishes for vegetarians. Their Spanish wine is praised a lot besides masala, butter chicken and curry. If you’re going with kids, worry no longer, there’s a kid-friendly menu as well.
The ambience here is nice with Indian music.
*Our rate: 4/5 stars (and a 5 star for Indian food lovers)
3, Damnak Steakhouse
- Address: National Road 6, Krous Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Service: Italian food, steak house, Cambodian cuisine
- Website: https://www.damnak.com/
- Opening hours: 6pm – 11pm (10:30pm last order)
There are three sets of menu: A La Carte, Connoisseur, Degustation. The restaurant offers sophisticated and luxurious cuisine service set in a beautiful interior and style. Damnak’s ambience is just wonderful. All of these factors explain the expensive prices but the experience is worth it.
The top steak dish is wagyu steak, cannot go without a glass of red wine. You should also try the soups, you won’t be disappointed. There are a wide range of desserts you can choose deliberately. You can expect the dishes to be fresh and tasty and the service to be professional and warm.
*Our rate: 4.5/5 stars (the price is quite expensive to some)
4, Chi Restaurant & Bar
- Address: Anantara Angkor Resort, National Road, No. 6,Khum Svaydangkum,Siem Reap 17252,Cambodia
- Service: Asian cuisine, Cambodia Cuisine, Fusion
- Website: https://www.chiangkor.com/
- Opening hours: 6:00-22:00 everyday
If your goal is to try the quintessence Khmer cuisine set in a nice, elegant ambience, with a high-end service, don’t miss dining at Chi Restaurant & Bar. A five-course tasting menu with dessert is the usually choice of eaters coming to this restaurant. There’re also a menu of pizzas and other some Europe dishes. The ambience is nice and spacious, overlooking courtyards and water gardens.
If you’re staying at Anantara Angkor Resort, you’ll have chance to join a ‘Spice Spoons’ cooking course with the chef. The course includes a trip to the market, following by a cooking session for a menu of several dishes under a careful instruction.
*Our rate: 5/5 stars
5, Fresh Fruit Factory
- Address: #155 Taphul Road, Siem Reap
- Service: coffee, fusion, pancake, pasta and ice mountain
- Website: https://www.fruitcambodia.com/
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 19:00 (Brunch, Lunch, Snack time, Early Dinner) everyday except Monday
If you’re tired of luxurious restaurants, it’s time to head to Fresh Fruit Factory where you can enjoy the refreshing taste of local fruits and the fun, nice, easy-going vibe of the place.
They have really nice cheese French toast and egg benedict pancakes with really pretty presentation. For those who crave for some ice cream in the heat of Siem Reap, go for their fruit ice mountain. This special dish is quite similar to Korean bingsu and it’s just a great thing to eat in summertime.
This place is run by Japanese, so you can expect a friendly, polite and respectful service from the staff. If you’re having a Cambodia family holiday, you shouldn’t miss Fresh Fruit Factory.
*Our rate: 5/5 stars
6, Tevy’s Place
- Address: Wat Bo Road | On the Section of Street 26 that runs from Wat Bo Road to the River., Siem Reap
- Service: Asian cuisine, Cambodia cuisine, vegetarian cuisine
- Opening hours: 9:30 – 21:00
Tevy’s Place is one rare low-end choice for a decent food experience in Siem Reap. But it’s not simply a restaurant, Tevy’s Place is also the story of a Cambodian woman who survived the tragic time of Khmer Rouge and worked her way to be what she is as of today.
Tevy hired local women to empower and encourage them to improve their language skills. Come to this restaurant, you will enjoy a beautiful version of Fish Amok – a Cambodian cuisine quintessence. Other dishes to try: Egg Omelet with Avocado, Fresh Spring Rolls. Friendly menu for vegetarians is also available.
*Our rate: 4.5/5 stars (the place is quite small so you might have to wait during peak hours)
7, Art Shadow Restaurant
- Address: No.207, Ousaphear Street | Trang Village, Siem Reap 17252
- Service: Fusion, Cambodian cuisine, Asian Cuisine
- Website: https://artshadowrestaurant.com/
- Opening hours: Lunch: M-S, 11:00 am-2:30 pm | Dinner: M-S, 6:30 pm-11:00 pm
Diner with a traditional show is a popular thing to do in Siem Reap. Besides Apsara show which is already famous, the performance at Art Shadow Restaurant shows the beauty of ethnic culture in Cambodia.
The presentation here is everything. You will be greeted by drummers and a welcoming drink before settling down on a table surrounded by nature, with beautiful view. Many said that this treatment made they feel like queens and kings.
Here you will enjoy the delicious Khmer food and a wonderful service from the staff. The show is entertaining with an English explanation. In the end of the meal, you’ll get up the stage and take a photo with the artists.
*Our Rate: 4/5 stars (the prices are a bit expensive)
8, Slek Morn Restaurant
- Address: Charles De Gaulle Blv,Slorkram Commune | Angkor Wat Road, Siem Reap 17259
- Service: barbecue, European cuisine and Asian cuisine
- Website: https://slekmorn.com/
- Opening hours: Lunch: M-S, 11:00 am-2:30 pm, Dinner: M-S, 2:30 pm-11:00 pm, Bar: M-S, 11:00 am-11:00 pm
One of the best places in Siem Reap to enjoy barbecue. The grill menu offers a wide range of dishes from tiger prawn, squid, chicken, lamb steak, short ribs, Cambodian beef kebab and even Kangaroo steak. There’s also a cooking class you can join to learn to cook some Cambodian dishes.
Not only you will enjoy the best grilled food in Siem Reap but also enjoy the company of Pheankdey – the warmest, most generous and welcoming host.
*Our rate: 4.5/5 stars
9, Mango Cuisine
- Address: Sok San Road | Next to Golden Temple Villa, Siem Reap
- Service: French cuisine, European cuisine, Fusion
Mango Cuisine is the most luxurious food experience you can get in Siem Reap. With the highest price in town, you can expect amazing things from the restaurant.
The setup, ambience and presentation is just top-notch. The food tastes just fantastic and they’re made just exactly just like how requested.
However, there’re few things to consider: the portion is quite small, a meal takes from 2 to 3 hours which is quite long, and the service is quite slow. If you don’t mind all of these things, then you will have a great time at this place
*Our rate: 4/5 stars
10, Grill Wine Café
- Address: No.54, Sivatha Boulevard, Siem Reap 17251
- Service: Steak and bar
- Website: https://www.grillwinecafe.com/
- Opening hours: 7:00 – 23:00
Another great place for steak in Siem Reap. There’re two sections: indoor and outdoor. The outdoor section is set on a multi-level courtyard garden which absolutely makes the dining place even more atmospheric.
Besides Stake, you can order other food too, with a wide range from seafood & fish, to meat and rice and noodles, spring rolls…
There are also a happy hour policy, you can pay for 2 drinks and get 1 free. So don’t miss this out.
*Our rate: 4.5/5 stars
From our review above, we would recommend you WILD, Fresh Fruit Factory and Tevy’s Place for first-time visitors to Siem Reap and are on a limited budget. And for picky eaters, Damnak Steak House, Slek Morn Restaurant and Chi Restaurant & Bar would be the most excellent choices.
Too many options to choose? Send your request for a Siem Reap Restaurant for your Vietnam and Cambodia Tour to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHILE WE ARE ON THE TOPIC: